Schultheis Insurance is proud to sponsor the 14 News live stream of Henderson Bridge. You can view the live stream by clicking here.
- Schultheis Insurance Sponsors 14 News Live Stream of Henderson Bridge. January 4, 2018 - Schultheis Insurance is proud to sponsor the 14 News live stream of Henderson Bridge. You can view the live stream by clicking... Read More »
- Go out and play, but keep one eye toward home security April 16, 2015 - By George Grossenbaugh - The Cincinnati Insurance Company - Click here to view the original post. - Make sure windows have a secure lock.Good weather gives you opportunities to get out of the house and enjoy the outdoors. It also gives some unscrupulous people the opportunity they are looking for to burglarize your home or car and take your valuable possessions. You cannot prevent 100 percent of the thefts, but there are steps you can take to... Read More »
- Call before you dig – 811 nationwide March 30, 2015 - By Marty Skidmore - The Cincinnati Insurance Company - Click here to view the original post. - Know the potential dangers before you dig.The snow has melted, the temperatures are moderating, and it’s time to get started on that springtime project list: planting a tree, installing a fence or building a new deck. Perhaps you’ve even made arrangements to rent that post-hole digger, and you’re all ready to go, right? - Well, not so quick. Make... Read More »
- Schultheis Insurance Wins “Agency of the Territory” Award February 12, 2015 - Evansville, Ind. – Schultheis Insurance, an Evansville, Indiana-based independent agency, has received the Agency of the Territory award from the Accident Fund Insurance Company of America. - Accident Fund Insurance Company specializes in Workers’ Compensation policies for business in states located primarily in the Southeast and Midwest. The Agency of the Territory award is conferred upon one agency in each territory based upon three... Read More »
- Attention Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Customers: Data Compromise Alert February 6, 2015 - By ANTHEM FACTS - Click here to view the original post. - "Members who may have been impacted by the cyber attack against us should be aware of scam email campaigns targeting current and former members. These scams,designed to capture personal information (known as "phishing") are designed to appear as if they are from our company and the emails include a "click here" link for credit monitoring. Our company DID NOT send these emails. - DO NOT... Read More »