What To Do - Evansville & Newburgh, IN: Schultheis Insurance

What To Do

If you’ve been involved in a vehicle accident, get the insurance information of other parties involved and a copy of the accident report from the police agency that responded to the scene.

If you’ve experienced damage to your vehicle, home, or personal property covered by insurance, do what you can to prevent any further damages while you get information for your insurance reimbursement and estimates for repairs.

Whether for a vehicle accident, other property damage, or a claim against your healthcare insurance, contact your Schultheis insurance agent to begin processing your claim.

Claim forms for your insurance coverage are available on this site, and you can download the forms, fill them out, and fax them to your Schultheis agent.